A money market savings account gives you the flexibility of a checking account, while returning the interest of a high-yield mutual fund. At Howard Bank, you can open a Personal Money Market account with as little as $250. As your balance grows, you will earn higher interest rates.
Our Money Market Maximizer is one of the most rewarding money market accounts available in Maryland. As your community banking partner, we help your money raise anchor with great service along with great rates. Benefits of our Money Market Maximizer savings account include:
- Competitive rates: Our 6-tier system means your money earns higher interest rates when your balance reaches higher levels. You’ll earn interest monthly with a minimum daily balance of just $250.
- Interest Based on Six Tiers of Daily Balances:
- Tier 1: From $.01-$999.99
- Tier 2: From $1,000-$9,999.99
- Tier 3: From $10,000 - $24,999.99
- Tier 4: From $25,000 - $49,999.99
- Tier 5: From $50,000 - $99,999.99
- Tier 6: $100,000.00 and up
- Minimal fees: This account has no setup fee, and you can avoid a monthly service charge with a minimum balance of just $1,000.
- Peace of mind: The FDIC insures bank funds, including money market savings, within applicable limits. Unlike stock market funds, money market accounts help protect you against turbulent market conditions.
- Easy access: You can make unlimited ATM and in-person withdrawals. You can also make up to 6 transfers per statement cycle by check, debit card or pre-authorized transfer from another Howard Bank account.
Ready to get started with a money market savings account?