We know that your to-do list is long enough without having to run to the bank. That’s why we make it simple to manage your money anywhere, 24/7, from your phone or tablet.
Howard Bank’s Mobile Banking Services Give You:
- Convenience: We offer flexible options for checking your balance, transferring money and depositing checks no matter where you are.
- Security: Safeguarding your funds is our top priority. We use the latest technology to automatically detect and stop fraud on your accounts and give you the ability to control access to your debit and atm cards.
- One-on-one help: If you have issues, we’ll clear the decks to help. Just give us a call to ask a real, live banking expert if you have questions about mobile banking.
OUR MOBILE BANKING PRODUCTS & SERVICES
We offer flexible mobile banking services, no matter what kind of phone or mobile device you use. Our mobile banking products and services include:
- iPhone and Android applications: The Howard Bank app lets you check your balances, deposit money, transfer funds and control access and spending on your cards using your mobile device. Visit the AppStore or Google Play to download our mobile app for your Apple or Android smartphone.
- Mobile deposit: You no longer have to go to the bank to deposit checks. Using your smartphone’s camera, you can make deposits from anywhere.
- Telephone banking: Check your account balances, review recent transactions, transfer funds or report a lost or stolen card with a quick phone call. This option is ideal for those who want the flexibility of mobile banking without having to use a smartphone.
- Card Controls: The Howard mobile apps allow you turn on card usage controls (i.e. spending limits, merchant categories, location-based controls, etc.) as well as giving you the ability to turn your cards on or off with the swipe of a button.
- SMS (text) banking: With short message service (SMS) or text banking, you can access your account balances and review recent transactions.
Activate Mobile Banking Tools
To activate your phone for SMS banking, log in to online banking and choose mobile banking under options. Once you activate your phone, you can text SMS keywords to 20634 to get more information about your account. Use SMS keywords for information such as:
- Balance: Text BAL/BALANCE/BALANCES/B to get balances of all checking and savings accounts.
- Transaction history: Text STMT/TRAN/HIST nickname [“STMT_account_nickname] to request the most recent transactions on the account.
- Branches and ATMs: Text BRANCH/ATM with an address or zip code to find the nearest branch and/or MoneyPass® ATM.
- Help: Text HELP/HLP to request a list of mobile keywords and support information.
Text STOP/END/QUIT/CANCEL/UNSUBSCRIBE to stop receiving alert messages.
Ready to get started with mobile banking?