Get the cash you need, when you need it. Howard Bank offers a Signature Line of Credit account that you can access anytime with your line of credit checkbook.
Our Signature Line of Credit is an open-ended, unsecured line of credit that lets you continually borrow funds up to your approved credit limit. As you pay back the money, the credit automatically renews, like a credit card.
Features of the account include:
- Flexibility: Borrow whenever you like, as much as you need, up to your approved limit.
- Financial cushion: Use the funds like an emergency savings fund for unexpected expenses like medical bills or car repairs.
- Variable rate: The interest rate is based on the prime rate plus 10% , which may be more favorable than most major credit cards.
- Discount rate available: Interest rate will be based on prime rate plus 6 percent, if you have an automatic loan payment set up out of a Howard Bank checking account.
- No collateral: Like unsecured personal loans, our Signature Line of Credit doesn’t require you to use any assets as security for repayment.
Ready to Get Started?
Call for more information or visit your local Howard Bank branch to apply for a Signature Line of Credit.
All Loans Subject to Credit Approval