Howard Bank is all about relationships. That's why we've put together our Relationship Checking account for our customers that are looking to make the most of their banking relationship with us. This interest-bearing account is ideal for customers seeking special relationship pricing.
We combine even-keeled security with the care and attention you expect from a community bank. We offer:
- Competitive rates: Our competitive interest rates help you grow your money. Why settle for a regular checking account when you could be earning more?
- Fast account setup: Stop by one of our branches and walk out with a debit card today. We’ll even buy back your unused checks and debit cards from another financial institution.*
- Worldwide ATM convenience: Enjoy easy access to your money with no Howard Bank fee for using another bank’s ATM displaying the Star, Cirrus or MoneyPass® logos, and unlimited rebates of other bank’s ATM surcharges. You can also withdraw cash at one or more than 25,000 Howard Bank and MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide.
- Personalized service: With Howard Bank, you can talk to a real person who will resolve your problem or question. We’re committed to providing a high level of customer service that isn’t so easy to find nowadays.
- Online and mobile banking: Your free checking account comes with access to free online banking and mobile banking. We offer paperless statements (eStatements), free online bill pay, card controls, custom account alerts and mobile deposit**. Transfer money online between accounts, add your card to our Mobile Payment options (Apple Pay™, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay™) or send money to another person with Popmoney®.
Ways to avoid the $20 monthly maintenance fee:
Keep an average monthly balance of $2,500
Keep $5,000 in combined deposit accounts
Keep $10,000 in combined deposit and personal credit accounts
You have a business checking account
Ready to get started?
Need help switching to Howard?
We've consolidated everything down into four easy steps in our Howard Bank Switch Kit (yes, it's a fillable PDF). As with everything, we will guide you through everything you need for better banking
*Up to $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented. For Personal checking accounts, we will pay your $2 for each of your old debit cards and $2 for each pad of unused checks, up to $10.
**3rd party message/data rate may apply
Minimum opening deposit is only $50. Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule [PDF} for details.