Buying your own home is an exciting milestone. It’s also a big financial commitment. We understand. We’re experts at helping would-be homeowners navigate the entire mortgage loan process. Our team of Baltimore-based loan officers makes it quick and easy for you to buy a home anywhere in the United States.
We help you learn how to finance a home. We also offer mortgage tips to make the loan process a bit easier. You can expect personalized, hands-on help. Your assigned loan officer will stay with you all the way through your loan application, approval and closing.
HOW HOWARD HELPS YOU BUY A HOME
Other banks may ship you off to one of their financial partners when you’re ready to take out a home mortgage. Not Howard Bank: We handle our mortgage loans completely in house.
When you work with Howard, you can expect:
- Easy-to-understand loan process: We pride ourselves on taking the mystery out of home loans. We'll go to extra mile to explain every step of the Howard Bank mortgage loan and home buying process.
- Special help for first-time homebuyers: We love new homebuyers! You represent the heart of our communities, helping keep our neighborhoods vital and energized. We partner with national and local organizations to offer special homebuyer grants. Get more information about all programs for first-time homebuyers.
- Full roster of loan options: Pick from among the many types of mortgages we offer, including:
- Conventional loans
- Construction-to-permanent loans, which can cover your lot, construction and mortgage costs
- Government-back loans, including those connected to the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Maryland Mortgage Program (MMP) loans, extended to limited-income residents with help from the Maryland Department of Housing and Urban Development
READY TO START THE HOME-LOAN PROCESS?
Let your Howard home team open the door. Call our home mortgage experts at 410-750-0020 or email us.
You also can start your mortgage application online and get pre-qualified.