At Howard Bank, the health and well-being of our customers, colleagues, and communities are our top priority. Given the evolving concerns around COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) and to help support community health management efforts, we will begin taking additional necessary precautions to help reduce the potential for community spread of the coronavirus. Effective, Wednesday, March 18th, we will have modified branch access at all of our locations until further notice. Please read the following carefully:
The following branches will remain open during regular hours for drive-thru services only:
While we realize that not all banking activities can be done via drive-thru, we are committed to doing our best to service your banking needs and/or work with you to make accommodations to do so. If you are unsure if your banking need can be done via our drive-thru services, we encourage you to simply give us a call. We can tell you if the need can be met through a drive-thru, and if not, we can make an appointment. If we know that you are coming, we can do a better job of making the accommodations to best service your request.
Call-Ahead Banking Locations
While the following branches do not offer drive-thru services, our teams will be onsite to accommodate potential increased call volume and assist with limited customer banking needs. If you are unable to conduct your banking need via our mobile or online banking services and are unable to make it to one of our drive-thru locations, we request that you “Call-Ahead” to the following branches:
Temporary Branch Closures
The following branches will be temporarily closed until further notice:
Additional Banking Options
We're here to serve you, even if you can’t make it into a branch. If you haven’t already, now is the time to enroll in online and mobile banking. We highly encourage you to manage your accounts using online and mobile banking. These 24/7 services allow you to safely view transactions, check balances, make payments, deposit checks and more – right from the comfort of your home.
- Personal Online Banking
- Personal Mobile Banking - You must first be registered for Online Banking to download the app.
- Business Online Banking - Call 410-735-2003 or email our Treasury Management Department.
- Business Mobile Banking - Call 410-735-2003 or email our Treasury Management Department.
- Online Account Opening - You can open select accounts in a matter of minutes from your laptop or mobile device.
- Automated Teller Machines - Our ATMs are available 24/7 and we participate in the MoneyPass® network which allows access to over 32,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
- Telephone Banking - Call 1-877-527-2703 to check your balance, make transfers and do other transactions using our automated telephone banking service. You’ll need to use your account number and PIN (personal identification number) to log in.
We care about YOU.
As always, customers can still call in for advice or for help solving problems; our ability to be helpful, proactive and add value is still very much a part of who we are and how we can and will continue to support our clients even in the most of uncertain times. Howard Bank is prepared to work with our customers that may be experiencing financial stress as a result of the COVID-19 situation. If you've been impacted by COVID-19 and need help with your account, please contact your relationship banker directly, call us at 410-750-0020, or fill out our Contact Us form to discuss how we might be able to help.
You can stay updated on our COVID-19 procedures by visiting our Coronavirus Resource Center.