Treasury management is the umbrella term for banking services that help you use your company’s available cash as effectively as possible. These services are also sometimes called cash management.
Howard Bank's treasury management specialists can suggest ways to:
- Get a more in-depth analysis of your accounts and available business funds
- Collect and sweep unused business cash into higher-earning accounts or investments
- Move business funds via wire transfer or automated clearing house (ACH), so your money remains in your accounts as long as possible and earns interest
- Make it fast and easy to deposit customer payments
- Stay in control and simplify funds management with zero-balance accounts (ZBAs)