Storing your company’s rainy-day funds in a Howard Bank Business Money Market Account is a smart financial move. You earn a higher interest rate on your money than you would with a basic savings account, and you can easily access your money when you need it. Simply transfer funds* (some limitations apply) to your business checking account or write a limited number of checks* directly from the account.
We’ll pay you a variable, competitive interest rate that depends on which tier your daily money market balance falls into:
- Tier 1: From $.01-$999.99
- Tier 2: From $1,000-$9,999.99
- Tier 3: From $10,000 - $24,999.99
- Tier 4: From $25,000 - $49,999.99
- Tier 5: From $50,000 - $99,999.99
- Tier 6: $100,000.00 and up
Our money market accounts typically incur a monthly service charge, but you can avoid the fee by maintaining a $1,000 minimum balance.**
OPEN A BUSINESS MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT
Our Howard team can help put your business savings to work for you. Call us at 410-750-0020 or stop by a nearby branch location or fill out the Request an Appointment form below.
* Withdrawal privileges and limitations: You can make unlimited ATM and in-person branch withdrawals from your business money market account. You also can make up to six (6) automatic or pre-authorized transfers, debits (including checks) or similar external withdrawals per statement cycle. After that limit, we may notify you that we need to convert your account to a different type of interest-bearing account.
** You may be charged a monthly fee if your daily balance falls below this minimum amount. Contact a bank representative for more details.