Our Business Savings accounts offer a safe way to set aside money you’re not using to pay daily company bills. You'll earn higher interest than you would on a personal savings account
You can easily transfer money* between business savings and checking accounts with our Business Online Banking service. Other account features include:
- Low $60 minimum opening balance
- No monthly service fee when you maintain a $200 minimum daily balance**
- Competitive, daily compounded interest, paid out to you monthly
- Monthly statements that can be combined with your other Howard Bank business accounts
- Easy account monitoring, anytime, anywhere with Business Online Banking and Mobile Banking for Business
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR BUSINESS SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
We can help you make your business savings work harder. Call us at 410-750-0020 or stop by a nearby branch location or fill out the Request An Appointment form below.
* Withdrawal privileges and limitations: You can make unlimited ATM and in-person branch withdrawals from your business statement savings account. You also can make up to six (6) automatic or pre-authorized transfers, debits (including checks) or similar external withdrawals per statement cycle. After that limit, we may notify you that we need to convert your account to a different type of account.
** You may be charged a monthly fee if your daily balance falls below this minimum amount. Contact a bank representative for more details.
View our rates here.