Our Business Savings accounts offer a safe way to set aside money you’re not using to pay daily company bills. You'll earn higher interest than you would on a personal savings account
You can easily transfer money* between business savings and checking accounts with our Business Online Banking service. Other account features include:
- Low $25 minimum opening balance
- No monthly service fee when you maintain a $200 minimum daily balance**
- Competitive, daily compounded interest, paid out to you monthly
- Printed monthly statements that can be combined with your other Howard Bank business accounts
- Easy account monitoring, anytime, anywhere with Business Online Banking
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR BUSINESS SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
We can help you make your business savings work harder. Call us at 410-750-0020 or stop by a nearby branch location or fill out the Request Appointments form below.
* Withdrawal privileges and limitations: You can make unlimited ATM and in-person branch withdrawals from your business statement savings account. You also can make up to six (6) automatic or pre-authorized transfers, debits (including checks) or similar external withdrawals per statement cycle. After that limit, we may notify you that we need to convert your account to a different type of account.
** You may be charged a monthly fee if your daily balance falls below this minimum amount. Contact a bank representative for more details.
View our rates here.