Business owners wear numerous hats. At Howard, we know that your to-do list is long enough without having to run to the bank. That's why we make it simple to manage your money faster and more effectively than ever right from your mobile phone.
Howard Bank’s Mobile Banking For Business Services Give You:
- Convenience: We offer flexible options for checking your balance, transferring money, approving wires, paying bills, and depositing checks no matter where you are.
- Security: Safeguarding your funds is our top priority. We use the latest technology to automatically detect and stop fraud on your accounts and give you the ability to control access to your debit and atm cards.
- Availability: Find the nearest Howard Bank branch or ATM.
- One-on-one help: If you have issues, we’ll clear the decks to help. Just give us a call to ask a real, live banking expert if you have questions about mobile banking.
OUR BUSINESS MOBILE BANKING PRODUCTS & SERVICES
We offer flexible mobile banking services, no matter what kind of phone or mobile device you use. Our business mobile banking products and services include:
- iPhone and Android applications: The Howard Bank app lets you check your balances, deposit money, and transfer funds using your mobile device. Visit the AppStore or Google Play to download our Business Banking mobile app for your Apple or Android smartphone.
- Mobile deposit: You no longer have to go to the bank to deposit checks. Using your smartphone’s camera, you can make deposits from anywhere.
- Telephone banking: Check your account balances, review recent transactions, transfer funds or report a lost or stolen card with a quick phone call. This option is ideal for those who want the flexibility of mobile banking without having to use a smartphone.
Ready to get started with Mobile Banking for Business?
Contact one of our banking experts at 410-750-0020 or email us.
*Howard Bank does not charge for using Business Mobile Banking (Mobiliti). Text messaging, data usage and other fees may apply depending on your mobile service provider and plan. Please contact your mobile service provider to see if any charges will apply.