Our commercial real estate loan officers bring decades of experience working with developers, builders and investors. We provide financing in local Baltimore neighborhoods, throughout Maryland and in northern Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.
Partnering with a community bank gives you access to our expert team that is whole-heartly in your corner. We are vested in our communities, we know these markets, and we make loan decisions locally.
Howard Bank helps commercial clients with real estate acquisitions or refinancing for a variety of non-owner-occupied asset classes, such as:
- Retail centers
- Offices and medical buildings
- Industrial, warehouse and flex buildings
- Residential properties, such as multifamily buildings and housing developments
We customize real estate financing options for your investment needs, with short- and intermediate-term loans including:
- Acquisition: To buy commercial or investment properties
- Development: To fund site improvements and prepare land for immediate construction
- Construction: To finance ground-up construction and/or renovation of investment properties
- Transitional or value add: To reposition an asset within the market
- Mini-permanent: To pay off construction loans and provide intermediate-term financing for investment properties
SPEAK WITH EXPERIENCED LOAN OFFICERS
Howard Bank has the capacity to help our current and new customers with their investment real estate financing needs. Call us at 410-750-0020, stop by a nearby branch location, or fill out the Request an Appointments form below.
All Loans Subject to Credit Approval