This checking account is designed specifically for the needs of sole proprietors, non-profit, and government organizations that are allowed to hold interest-bearing checking accounts. You’ll earn a competitive interest rate on your balance, and we’ll waive the regular monthly service charge (otherwise $25 if your balance dips below $3,500).*
Account features include:
- Up to 350 free monthly transactions**: This limit includes both debit and credit transactions.
- Online & mobile banking: Access your business account 24/7 from work, home, or anywhere else with Business Online Banking and Mobile Banking for Business. We also offer paperless account statements (eStatements).
- Detailed monthly statement: Easily review your business checking transactions and balances and get a summary of the business services you used. Paperless statements (eStatements) are available.
- Real-time account alerts: Choose what you want to be alerted about, how you receive those alerts (email, text, push notification), where you receive alerts (mobile devices, email addresses, online), and even when to receive alerts (users can indicate quiet times).
- No-fee ATM network: Withdraw cash and access your business checking account at more than 37,000 Howard Bank and MoneyPass® ATMs throughout the United States.
- Instant-issue VISA® debit card: We create your card in our branch while you wait, or we can mail it to you.
Are you ready to open a new Community Business Checking Account? Call 410-750-0020 or email us.
PREFER TO PROCESS MORE TRANSACTIONS?
If you regularly have more than 350 transactions, consider our Business Relationship Checking account.
*Minimum opening deposit: $50. Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft fees, etc., may apply.
**If your community business checking with interest account exceeds 350 free monthly transactions, there will be a $0.40 charge for any additional transaction and we reserve the right to convert your account to another checking product.