This account is ideal for companies that meet two criteria. First, they process a high volume of banking transactions per month. Second, they regularly maintain substantial account balances.
Account features include:
- Monthly earnings credit: This credit, based on market interest rates and your account’s average monthly balance, can reduce your checking account fees.
- Detailed month-end statements: Commercial business statements make it easy to review your account activity. We also offer paperless account statements (eStatements).
- Online and mobile banking: Our Business Online Banking and Mobile Banking for Business service makes it simple to access your commercial checking account anytime, anywhere.
- Real-time account alerts - Howard Bank offers technology that delivers real-time account alerts to any device or system based upon customer preferences. With this tool you can choose what you want to be alerted about, how you receive those alerts (email, text, push notification), where you receive alerts (mobile devices, email addresses, online), and even when to receive alerts (users can indicate quiet times).
- Instant-issue VISA® debit card: No need to wait – we’ll create your card while you wait in our branch, or we can mail it to you.
- No-fee ATM network: Access your commercial checking account and make cash withdrawals at more than 25,000 Howard and MoneyPass® ATMs throughout the United States.
- Extra services: Commercial checking accounts qualify for free coin and currency deposits, and buy-back of your checks/debit cards from your former financial institution.**
NEED MORE BUSINESS BANKING SERVICES?
Our Howard treasury management experts can suggest ways to make your commercial funds work even harder. Call 410-750-0020 or email us: [email protected].
*Minimum opening deposit: $50. Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft fees, etc., may apply.
**We’ll buy back your old debit cards and unused checks from another financial institution. We’ll ask you to turn over these items when we open your new Howard checking account and give you your new checks/debit card. For business accounts, we’ll give you a flat $10 for all returned checks and debit cards.