Ready to get started?
Built to offer flexibility for your business needs and to reward you for your relationship with Howard Bank. Enjoy up to 500 free items per month* and use the balances in your business accounts to avoid a monthly fee. We'll waive the $25 monthly service charge if you maintain an average balance of $10,000 in the account, or $25,000 combined average balance in business deposit accounts, or $50,000 combined average balance in business deposit and credit accounts.
Account features include:
- Online and mobile banking: Our Online Business Banking and Mobile Banking for Business services make it simple to access your commercial checking account anytime, anywhere.
- Detailed month-end statements: Commercial business statements make it easy to review your account activity. We also offer paperless account statements (eStatements).
- Real-time account alerts: Choose what you want to be alerted about, how you receive those alerts (email, text, push notification), where you receive alerts (mobile devices, email addresses, online), and even when to receive alerts (users can indicate quiet times).
- Instant-issue VISA® debit card: No need to wait – we’ll create your card while you wait in our branch, or we can mail it to you.
- No-fee ATM network: Access your commercial checking account and make cash withdrawals at more than 37,000 Howard Bank and MoneyPass® ATMs throughout the United States.
Ways to avoid the $25 monthly maintenance fee:
Keep an average monthly balance of $10,000 in your Business Relationship account;
Keep $25,000 in combined business deposit accounts;
Keep $50,000 in combined business deposits and business credit accounts.
NEED MORE BUSINESS BANKING SERVICES?
Our Howard Treasury Management experts can suggest ways to make your commercial funds work even harder. Call 410-750-0020 or email us: [email protected].
*Transaction items include all debit and credit items. If your free business checking account exceeds 500 free monthly transactions, you will be charged $0.40 for any additional standard items. We also reserve the right to convert your account to another checking product.