What should I do if I find an error or an unauthorized charge on my account?


ATM & Debit Card(s)

If you're disputing a debit or ATM card transaction or bill, you may need to complete a Debit or ATM Dispute Form. You have 60 days from the date of the statement of which the transaction appeared on your account to dispute the charge.

  Download Form 

Online Transaction(s)

If you are disputing an electronic (ACH) debit transaction, sign and submit an ACH Dispute Form.

  Download Form

You can download the PDF form(s) above or you can get the form at your local branch. Once completed, you can either mail the form to 3301 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21224, Attn: Fraud Dept or return it to any of our branch locations. As always, a bank representative will be more than happy to help you complete the form if you have any questions.

View All FAQs