What should I do if I find an error or an unauthorized ATM or Visa® Debit transaction on my account?


If any unauthorized electronic funds transfer (EFT) transaction(s) have been charged to your card, you may need to complete our Unauthorized Charges form. You have 60 days from the date of the statement of which the transaction appeared on your account to dispute the charge.

You can download the PDF form here or you can get the form at your local branch. Once completed, you can either mail the form to 3301 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21224, Attn: Fraud Dept or return it to any one of our 20 branch locations. As always,  a bank representative will be more than happy to help you complete the form if you have any questions.

View All FAQs