Starting a Family
Your life will never be the same – and neither will your bank account. All the joys of parenthood that you are going to experience over the years unfortunately won’t come free. From the first day you find out that you’re expecting to the last payment you make towards college tuition, the dollars immediately start adding up. Having a baby changes your life like never before. Along with joy and pride come the new responsibilities of becoming a parent.
Things you should start considering:
- Daycare – You’ll be amazed at the cost
- Health Insurance – What is and isn’t covered under your current plan?
- Maternity/Paternity Leave – Does your employer offer it?
- Estate Planning – It’s time
- College Savings Plan – It’s never too early
Speak with a Howard representative about our banking and lending services that can help you build a financial future for your entire family:
- Savings and money market accounts to start saving for college or other expenses for your child
- Certificates of deposit to boost your savings with a predictable return
- Credit cards to cover the expenses of your new baby’s nursery
- Personal loans and lines of credit with competitive rates and health savings accounts (HSAs) to help pay medical bills or buy new baby furniture