With the Howard Bank Visa Bonus Rewards PLUS Card, you’ll earn 1 point for every dollar spent, plus a 50% monthly bonus on the points you earn. It’s the equivalent of earning 1.5 points per dollar.
This rewards plus Visa card is a great option for people who want to maximize their earning power. Benefits include:
- Low fees: This card has a small annual fee of $50. You’ll get a 0% annual percentage rate (APR) on purchases and balance transfers in the first 6 billing cycles.
- Flexible rewards: Trade in your points for cash back, merchandise, gift cards and travel. There’s no cap on the points you can earn.
- Extra bonuses: Get 5,000 bonus rewards points redeemable for $50 in rewards after you make your first purchase.
- Added security: Howard cards come with chip technology and zero-liability fraud protection. Zero fraud liability means you won’t have to pay for purchases if your card is lost or stolen.
- Extra coverage: Get auto rental collision damage waiver coverage when you use your card to rent a car, even when you decline the rental company’s optional damage insurance.
See terms and conditions for details.