The Howard Bank Travel Rewards American Express Card gives you 3 points per dollar on airline purchases, 2 points per dollar on hotels and restaurants and 1 point per dollar for other purchases. The card has an annual fee of just $95, with no limits on the points you can earn.
This card is ideal for people who travel frequently. Benefits of this travel rewards card include:
- Travel savings: You’ll save 10% on airfare when you book your flight through Amex CONNECT, with no blackout dates or minimum fees. You’ll also pay no foreign transaction fees.
- Travel-related extras: Get premium benefits like travel insurance, hotel discounts, concierge services and extra rental car insurance.
- Low introductory rate: You’ll get a 0% annual percentage rate (APR) on purchases and balance transfers for the first 6 billing cycles.
- Cash back: You get 7,500 points redeemable for $75 in cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel after your first purchase.
- Security and purchase protection: Our cards protect you with chip-enhanced technology. Customers also get zero-liability fraud protection, so you don’t have to pay for purchases you don’t make.
If you’re looking to get cash back on everyday purchases, read about our Cash Rewards American Express Card.