“You” and “Your” mean each applicant. “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means Howard Bank.
Under Federal law, you may receive certain written disclosures in electronic form. To receive such disclosures and the Howard Bank Personal Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure in electronic form, you must read the following information and provide us with your consent to receive such information by electronic form. After you have read the following material and wish to consent, please click on “I Accept” at the bottom of this page. If you do not wish to consent to receive the information by electronic form, please click “I Do Not Accept” at the bottom of the page and you will be returned to the our website’s homepage; however, you will not be able to register for or use Howard Bank’s Personal Online Banking.
- If you consent to receiving information by electronic form and you wish to obtain a paper copy, please contact a Howard Bank representative by calling 410-750-0020.
- Your consent to receive the Howard Bank’s Personal Online Banking Agreement and electronic Federal disclosures included therein applies only to your enrollment for Howard Bank’s Personal Online Banking.
- Your first use of Howard Bank’s Personal Online Banking confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions included in the Howard Bank’s Personal Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure.
- In order to receive and view the disclosures and information sent by electronic form and to access Howard Bank’s Personal Online Banking functions on the website, the user must have an Internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
- You agree to provide Howard Bank with an email address in order to receive your email notifications. It is your responsibility to ensure that Howard Bank has your correct email address at all times. If your email address changes, you must provide us with your new email address by contacting the Bank in writing at the address listed below or by contacting Howard Bank at the number listed below.
If your email notification is returned to us undeliverable, we may discontinue providing information electronically and mail your documents in paper form to your current mailing address on file via U.S. Mail.
You have a right to a paper copy of any document or other information received electronically and/or may withdraw consent to receiving electronic records under this Agreement by contacting us in writing at 3301 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21224 or calling 410-750-0020. There will be no fees charged with your request to receive paper disclosures and/or request to withdraw consent to receiving electronic records.