As a bank, we are part of a regulated industry and we are always focused on appropriately managing risks. We make continuous improvements to our standing business continuity planning and we regularly test different contingency scenarios including pandemics. We feel very prepared to manage through any disruptions and want to help you do that as well. These plans, policies, and procedures enable us to continue to serve our customers in times such as these. The measures developed and in place will support our continued operations and support our customer's financial needs during emergencies and disasters and we continue to enhance our plans and processes to appropriately address the specific challenges of COVID-19:
- We are consistently monitoring staff levels throughout all areas of the bank. This includes the option to allow essential personnel to work remotely to ensure operations continue even in the most extreme circumstances.
- We are actively testing our ability to operate with a significant percentage of our staff working from home not just for illness but for precautionary self-quarantining.
- Augmented deep cleaning procedures have been put in place at all branch locations and back offices.
- We have made hand sanitizer readily available and are ensuring branch teams and back-office personnel know the best practices recommended by the CDC. You may also see some members of our branch team wearing gloves, especially when handling money.
- We have instructed any member of our team who is feeling ill or exhibiting flu-like symptoms or has a family member who is ill, to remain at home and we encourage our customers to do likewise.
- We are limiting access to our branches at this time. Banking will largely be done digitally, but we realize you may still need in-person assistance. Please visit our Branch Closings page to learn more.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as needs arise. You can visit our Resource Center for any updates and keep in touch with us via our social sites: