At Howard Bank, business is always personal. We are invested in helping the people who live and work here succeed. That is why we want to recognize and support one local business by giving them $10,000 to achieve even more success. After all, we're only as strong as the communities we serve.
Now, we just need your help to tell us why your business, or a business you know and love, deserves to win our Keep It Local contest.
Here's what you need to know:
1. Nominations will be accepted until May 24, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. EST
2. You can nominate as many businesses as you'd like
3. The nominated business has to be located within our branch footprint
(Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Cecil County, Harford County, Howard County)
4. The nominated business and/or nominators do not have to be a Howard Bank customer
5. Small business owners may nominate their own business
Full contest rules can be found by clicking here. The Top 15 eligible businesses that advance to the voting round will be announced on June 10, 2019.